Friday, December 11, 2009

Project 365 [Day 11]



My semester is OVER!!! Finally! I am excited to be done with it and a few weeks off before the start of the next one. It seemed like this has been one of my hardest semesters yet with everything that has been going on. I started class a little less than a month after Sophia was born, the kids started school, we had a last minute vacation where I missed a week of classes, my dad's health was getting worse and now the liver transplant and then just everything else that life throws at you. I am ready for next semester to start in a way and see how it goes, I am shooting for honor roll next semester since I wasn't able to get it this semester. So let the winter break commence. My goal is to get some reading done, I am still working on New Moon and hope to have the whole series finished before winter break is over. It's nice to have some time to read and not have to worry about homework.

2 comments:

  1. enjoy your break em! you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Enjoy reading Em hehe! Get that Twilight series DONE! lol

    ReplyDelete