Saturday, December 12, 2009

Project 365 [Day 12]



Sophia is 5 months old today! I can't believe how fast time has flown. I can't believe how much life has changed already and how it feels like just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant with her. It's such an amazing feeling to watch them grow and learn the world around them. She is doing so much already and is hitting so many milestones. She can sit on her own for a little while, she's rolling over like crazy, she's babbling, giggling, even trying to get the hang of crawling. We had been trying cereal and of course that was a no-go so the doctor told us to give baby food a try but after 2 tries we have decided it's best just to wait a little while longer after seeing the reaction she's been having to the food.

1 comment:

  1. She is so precious!! I just LOVE this picture!! Its hard to believe she's already 5 months old!

    ReplyDelete