Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Project 365 [Day 1]

I am the first to admit that I have difficulty following through with things, I get started on the latest greatest project and when life gets crazy I give up whatever I am doing to focus on other things. So my goal is to stick with Project 365 and see just how life changes in the next year. There is a lot going on in the year to come, some great things and some not so great things. So what better way to remember everything and be able to reflect on it all than documenting it with pictures.



Christopher has been really growing up these last few months, so for my first picture to post is him. He's been working on potty training, starting school and just over all growing into an awesome little guy. He's home sick today with the crud that has been going through the house, but luckily it didn't hit him until today so he was able to visit with Papa (my dad) last night for the first time in a few weeks since he's been in the hospital.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful way to start the year Beef. I can't wait to see your journey haha! 2010 has to be GREAT.. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie pie even when he is sick!

    ReplyDelete