Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Project 365 [Day 16]

I took my grandma shopping tonight to finish up some Christmas shopping and just to spend time with her and Sophia with the older kiddo's. It turned out to be such a nice time, I loved being able to spend time with just her and be able to talk to her about everything that was going on and just feel the acceptance she always gives me. Anyway, we went to the store and Miss Sophia sat in the shopping cart for the very first time! Of course I rubbed it down with alcohol wipes.



I also have to share, this is the view I get as soon as I back out of my driveway. When Nic was pushing snow during the last big snow storm he found himself driving the truck right into a hole. Turns out that while they were pushing snow the cover to the manhole was somehow knocked out and no where to be found. They had to do something to the hole to ensure that no one would fall through, so this is their fix.

1 comment: