Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Project 365 [Day 2]

I have been attempting to boycott winter. Up until today it had been working in my favor. This was taken while sitting in my driveway. We have an absolutely wonderful view from where we live... even if I am boycotting the coldness of winter.



It has been such a cold and cloudy day all day, I think winter is winning the fight and has finally arrived. Even though I hate the cold and snow that comes with it I find myself still in awe at the beauty of the changing of seasons. After living in California I found myself missing the season changes after the first year of living there. 6 years after moving back to the midwest I still can't help but to find myself sitting back and just soaking in all of beauty of mother nature. I have always lived in the city, so I never got to fully appreciate the beauty of the open land and clear skies.

In other news, I am wrapping up the semester and as the winter comes into town it is making it harder and harder to concentrate on school. I have however been able to accomplish Christmas shopping much earlier this year than previous years.

2 comments: