Monday, December 7, 2009

Project 365 [Day 7]

Sophia Maci



I apologize for being late and keeping my adoring fans (Alisha) from seeing my pictures for the last 2 days. So here it is, yesterday was Sophia's 4 month check up. And yes, I am aware that it's almost a month late. What can I say, I am a habitual procrastinator. So the check up went great, she is in the 50th percentile for her height and weight. She weighed 15 lbs exactly, Nic won the bet. I suppose I can't win all of the bets around here. Sophia's doctor thought that if we wanted her to eat some food to try and help her get full to skip the grains due to her MSPI and just try one of the simple fruits or veggies. We had tried rice cereal and oatmeal which resulted in hives both times... So we started banana's last night. She did pretty well but wasn't very keen on the idea. They seemed to be a bit tart compared to what she's used to but she did well, not to mention we had no hives

No comments:

Post a Comment