Sunday, December 6, 2009

Project 365 [Day 6]

"The most important thing that a father can do for his children is to love their mother."



Katie and I hanging out before it is time to leave to get Nic from the Armory.  I am really amazed at how well the kids did all weekend without Nic here, it gives me hope that maybe when he goes to leave for all of the pre-deployment training and also the deployment that maybe they'll handle it better than I am anticipating.  They really seem to understand why he is leaving all of the time and Katie said earlier that she was excited to go get dad because she likes his soldier outfit.  What a smart girl!  Who doesn't love a man in uniform?!  

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad they're handling it ok. Hopefully they'll continue to be this way when deployment time comes. & her comment is too cute!

    ReplyDelete