Friday, December 4, 2009

Project 365 [Day 4]

"A best friend shares the good times and helps you out by listening during the bad times."


Okay so I didn't take advantage of today and take a very good picture.  I took it while I was waiting for my dad to get of surgery!  I was trying to stay calm and be patient so Alyssa stayed up and chatted with me until all hours of the night! 

I am still over the moon and absolutely in awe at the beauty of organ donation.  Due to the selflessness and heroic decisions of someone and their family, my dad has a second chance at life.  He made it through surgery beautifully and is doing better than expected!  

2 comments:

  1. awe emily i am so glad he is getting a transplant. i have never had to encounter this but i have always been an organ donor and always will <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like you for taking that picture. LOL

    But I do love you and I'd do anything for you! I'm so happy for you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete